Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sunday 24 June 2012

Karen Klein

Karen Klein's Tormenters Apologize:
Four days ago, no one had ever heard of Karen Klein.
Then, a video of the 68-year-old school bus monitor being bullied and taunted on a school bus (Warning: That video contains very graphic language) went viral and made cause an international affair.
In the video, Klein, a widower and grandmother of eight, was viciously tormented by four seventh grade boys.
Last night, her hometown of Greece, N.Y., a suburb of Rochester, held a rally for her.
A fundraising website intended to pay for her to go on vacation has raised over $500,000 from people around the world -- money Klein appreciates but says she doesn't need.
There've also been hundreds of emails.
Among the many messages she's been getting: apologies from the four boys, delivered to her door by police.
But Klein told "CBS This Morning: Saturday" co-hosts Anthony Mason and Rebecca Jarvis she's not certain the apologies are sincere.
I'm glad they had to do it," she said. "I think - they're a little short. I guess I'll have to accept them. Because probably, this is as good as it's gonna get, if you know what I mean."
When it was observed she didn't sound entirely convinced of their sincerity, Klein responded, "Right. How sincere is a 13-year-old after they've done what they've done? I don't know. I hope they're sincere. I hope they have learned a lesson. And I hope they can go on with their life as a nicer person."
Klein says it hasn't sunk in yet that hundreds of thousands of dollars have been donated to her.
What's she going to do with it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cpx24.com CPM Program